This document is designed to:
- To educate users about privacy issues
- To inform users about privacy policies in effect on this site.
Our Web servers generate logs that contain the following information:
- Internet address of computer being used
- Web pages requested
- Referring Web page
- Browser used
- Date and Time
- Country of origin
In addition the Moodle application generates logs containing:
- A unique identifier for each user
- Date and time of access to resources
- Details of resources accessed
The data is used in by system administrators to improve performance and to monitor the activities of learners on the site.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored by your browser and are used to remember information about your preferences. You can refuse to accept cookies, can disable cookies, and remove cookies from your hard drive. Please see your browser documentation for details. Cookies are essential to the proper behaviour of certain parts of our site.
Security and Accuracy of Confidential Information
We take all possible precautions to make sure your personal data is as secure and accurate as it can possibly be.
We do not pass on any of your information to any third party.